Friday, March 2, 2018

Greetings from Mr. Holmes

Greetings!

I want to thank everyone who has reached out to me expressing your appreciation and support as I step into this new role as ECS Middle School Bible teacher. As I told the students last Thursday, Mr. Webb has very big shoes to fill. We all love and appreciate Mr. Webb very much. My prayer is that God will help me to follow Mr. Webb's example of faithfulness and love.

A few quick facts about me: I have been married for 25 years to my best friend Laura. We have three children. Elise is 20, Sydney is 18 and Ty, who is a 6th grader at ECS, is 12. Before coming to ECS I served as a pastor for 20+ years with a majority of those years (18) at Rochester Life Assembly of God. I also serve as a mentor at ECC's School of Ministry and I teach as an online adjunct professor for Northwest University. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Bible and Theology from Global University and a Master's Degree in Ministry Leadership from George Fox Evangelical Seminary. 

I am very excited to have the privilege to join the wonderful team of admin staff and teachers at ECS as well as get to invest in the wonderful students we have here. I ask for your continuing prayers as we learn and grow together through the course of the rest of the school year. Please feel free to email me or give me a call with any questions you may have.

As you can imagine, I expect it will take me a bit of time to "get my feet underneath me" so I ask for your patience as well. I want to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this season of transition and adjustment for all of us. For now, I don't plan on making too many changes to the teaching plans and processes Mr. Webb had in place. I will do my best to keep you informed as we move forward.

Blessings in Christ!
Mr. Holmes 

No comments:

Post a Comment